Accessing Classlink at home for PC and Mac
- Before accessing Classlink for Students, close all browser windows (Internet sites/pages) that are open.
- Open your browser and go to polkschoolsfl.com.
- Then hover over Students located under the PCPS logo.
- Under ‘Quick Links for Students’ click on ‘ClassLink for Students’.
- Type your username + @mypolkschools.net in the Authentication Request box. (Example: firstname.lastname@example.org) Then type in your password. There are times that you may have to do this twice.
- Your choice of Icons will depend on your grade level.
- Depending on the application, you may be asked to type in your username and password again when you land on the applications home page.
Note: If you have more than one student in your home that will be using Classlink for Students, all browser windows will need to be closed before the other student logs into Classlink for Students.
Accessing Classlink on a PCPS or personal iPad
- Locate the Classlink App and Tap to open. If you have a PCPS issued iPad the Classlink App will already be installed. On a personal iPad, install the app from the app store.
- Tap the back arrow in the upper left-hand corner.
- Type “Polk” in the Search Field at the top of the page and select Polk County School: Students.
- Type the student’s username and password in the provided fields and tap Sing In.
*Do NOT use @mypolkschools.net after the username.
- You should now see a screen with various apps. If so, you have successfully logged into Classlink.
- Swipe left and right to access additional apps.
- If you have any issues, please contact your school.
Accessing Classlink on a PCPS Device
Parents and Students: Your PCPS issued windows device is configured to take you to the Classlink page when opening Chrome or other web browsers installed on the computer. Once the browser is launched, you will be prompted to login using your MYPOLKSCHOOLS credentials.
1. Launch Chrome or Browser of choice.
2. You will see a Sign In box appear. Type your MYPOLKSCHOOLS username and password and click Sign in: (This is how you log in to the computer at school, just make sure to include @mypolkschools.net).
3. You will then be presented with the PCPS Desktop in Classlink (You will see more icons).